Embedded Software & Hardware Developer
We are building a High-Performance Team here at SunRobotics & have a vacancy for EMBEDDED Software & Hardware Developer to join our team. Please note this is an entry-level position & only suitable for Recent graduates/Freshers from Engineering streams, or Candidates with at-least 0 to 2 years of knowledge & experience into Embedded field.
- Design and build devices using Raspberry pi, Arduino or any other micro-controller-based systems.
- Working on the bug fixing and helping improve the hardware performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize the technical efficiency.
- Providing technical assistance to clients through mails, answering queries or helping resolving any technical issues faced by client related to our products & services.
- Product Testing for various electronic products like sensors, drone parts, Development boards and so on.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
- Perfect written English
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Product Testing for different electronic products like sensors, electronic boards, modules and so on.
Nice to have
- PCB Design hands-on experience in like Altium, OrCAD, Eagle.
- Product Architecture Design consideration (Hardware, Software and UI).
- EMI/EMC understanding.
- Excellent knowledge of analog and digital electronic circuit design.
- Hands-on experience with the soldering iron for the creation of test circuits.
- Solid programming skills. Should have completed hands-on practical writing programs in embedded C to demonstrate the use of ports, and peripherals viz. I2C, SPI, UART, ADC, PWM, Timer, RTC, etc.
- Experience with microcontrollers/microprocessor applications. knowledge on STM8, STM32, ESP8266, ESP32, Arduino, and Raspberry PI is added advantage
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Able to support/debug.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Designation: EMBEDDED Software & Hardware Developer
Qualification: Degree in Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication, B.E/B-Tech – Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication Bachelors / Master
Number Of Positions: 01
Gender: Male/Female (anyone can apply).
Salary Range ₹180,000.00 – ₹262,300.00 per year.
Job Type: Full-time.
Work Experience: Freshers or 0-2 Years’ Experience in Embedded Programming and Hardware Design.