At SunRobotics, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media.
Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Master demos of our software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Premiere Pro)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Proven graphic designing experience
Nice to have
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Educational background work experience
- Desire to continue to grow skill set with ongoing education and training
- E-commerce website store design experience
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
- Salary Range: ₹1,92,305.00/- to ₹2,45,100.00/- per year (₹12,000 to ₹18,000 In-hand Per Month) + P.F + ESIC + Gratuity & Health Insurance Benefit.
- Industry: Robotics
- Job Type: Full-time, 1+ Year Experienced, Permanent.
- Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat.