PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
DETECTS THE LARGEST SIGNAL RETURN IN THE FIELD OF VIEW.
USES THE COMPLETE DYNAMIC RANGE OF THE SENSOR, IF NO LARGE TARGETS ARE PRESENT THE SENSOR WILL SELECT THE NEXT SMALLEST TARGET IN VIEW.
IT CAN BE USED TO RANGE LARGE OBJECTS BEHIND SMALL OBSTRUCTIONS.
ANALOG ENVELOPE OUTPUT FOR EASY TROUBLESHOOTING AND SIGNAL PROCESSING.
THE MAXIMUM RANGE OF 765 CM (300 INCHES).
LONG-RANGE, NARROW DETECTION ZONE.
The MAXBOTIX MB7092 XL-MaxSonar have features of the weather-resistant; which include small target rejection providing range information to the target with the largest acoustic return, a stability filter; centimeter resolution, short to long-distance detection, range information from 20cm to 765cm; a 10Hz read rate, and various output options: analog envelope, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
The MB7092 from the XL-MaxSonar-WR line of outdoor sensors is a rugged ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes in a compact and robust PVC housing which meets the IP67 water intrusion standard and matches standard electrical 3/4‑inch PVC pipe fittings (this product has multiple housing options available).
- Real-time auto-calibration and noise rejection.
- High acoustic power output.
- Precise narrow beam.
- Object detection includes a zero range of objects.
- The free run operation can continually measure and output range information.
- 10Hz refresh rate (MB7060, MB7062, MB7066, MB7070, MB7072, MB7076, MB7092).
- 6.6Hz refresh rate (MB7052).
- 5.1Hz refresh rate (MB7051, MB7053).
- The triggered operation provides the range of reading as desired.
- All interfaces are active simultaneously.
- RS232 Serial, 0 to Vcc, 9600 Baud, 81N.
- Analog, (Vcc/1024) / cm for standard models.
- Analog, (Vcc/1024) / 2cm for 10-meter models (MB7051, MB7066, MB7076).
- The sensor operates at 42KHz.
1 x MAXBOTIX MB7092 Ultrasonic Precision Rangefinder Sonar.