PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The Raspberry Pi Zero W takes the beloved and extremely popular Pi Zero and adds wireless LAN and Bluetooth, making it perfect for embedded Internet of Things projects. It’s a tiny, low cost, low power mini computer with mini-HDMI, and the same 40-pin GPIO that all other Raspberry Pi boards use.
- 1Ghz, Broadcom BCM 2835 single-core processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1 micro USB port for power supply
- Compatible with existing HATs
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI Camera Connector
- Unpopulated 40-pin GPIO connector (requires soldering)
- On-board Wireless LAN – 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n (BCM43438)
- On-board Bluetooth 4.1 + HS Low-energy (BLE) (BCM43438)
- Case Dimensions: 79mm x 38mm x 15mm / 3.1" x 1.5" x 0.59"
- Case Weight: 14.4g / 0.51oz
- Camera Cable Length: 38mm / 1.5"