ATMEGA16 ATmega 32 ISP AVR Minimum Development System Board Module Generic
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
32 I/O PIN ALL THE LEADS.
CLASSIC ATMEGA16 MINIMUM SYSTEM, ELIMINATING THE HASSLE OF SOLDERING.
SUPPORT CHIPS: ATMEGA16/ATMEGA32 AND CHIP WHICH PIN-COMPATIBLE.
POWER SUPPLY: POWER ADAPTER OR EXTERNAL EXPANSION PIN POWER SUPPLY (NOT SUPPORT ISP DOWNLOAD INTERFACE POWER SUPPLY)
DC-005 POWER BLOCK (SUPPORTING THE TRANSPOSON IS 5.5*2.1MM).
RESET: POWER-ON-RESET AND RESET BUTTON.
POWER LED (D1) AND THE PROGRAM RUN INDICATOR (D2).
STANDARD ISP DOWNLOAD INTERFACE.
This is ATMEGA16 ATmega 32 ISP AVR Minimum Development System Board Module.To get a personal Development Board will help to stimulate your intelligence and inspiration. A bare board may sometimes be more helpful than an assembled one for a learner. Come here and have a look at our AVR Minimum System Development Board ISP Atmega16 Atmega32. Adopting top quality material and with advanced technique, this board is authentically reliable. No soldering and no assembling; you can DIY whatever circuit you prefer. It is really a good assistant during your development.
NOTE: THIS MINIMUM SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT BOARD WITHOUT AVR CHIP, YOU NEED PURCHASE FOR THE CHIP IN ADDITIONAL!!!
- 32 I/O pin all the leads.
- Classic ATmega16 minimum system, eliminating the hassle of soldering.
- Crystal: The socket hole welding facilitates the buyer to replace the crystal, 8M crystal.
- Support chips: ATmega16/ATmega32 and chip which pin-compatible.
- Power supply: power adapter or external expansion pin power supply (not support ISP download interface power supply)
- DC-005 Power Block (supporting the transposon is 5.5*2.1mm).
- Expand outside 4 channel VCC, GND.
- Reset: Power-on-reset and reset button.
- Power LED (D1) and the program run indicator (D2).
- Standard ISP download interface.
1 x ATMEGA16 ATmega32 AVR Minimum System Board