PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
ICSP CONNECTOR FOR UIC00B -SIMPLE AND FAST METHOD TO LOAD PROGRAM.
PERFECT FIT FOR 40 PINS PIC16F AND PIC18F.
2 X PROGRAMMABLE SWITCH.
2 X LED INDICATOR.
EXISTING PAD FOR 16 X 2 CHARACTERS LCD DISPLAY.
This is 40 pins PIC Start-Up Kit Combo 1 – SK40C PIC16F877A (SK40C1). The 40-pin PIC Start-Up Kit Combo 1 is the combination of SK40C and a PIC16F877A. SK40C (new version of SK40B) is a 40pin PIC microcontroller starter kit designed to offer an easy-to-start solution for PIC microcontroller user. This board comes with the basic element for the user to begin project development. It offers plug and use features.Now we offer a package of SK40C + PIC16F877A with the lower price. Features are the same as SK40C, easy to use, powerful, flexible and yet low-cost starter kit for 8-bit 40-pin PIC microcontrollers. With this package, you can start your work right away! PIC16F877A offer USB peripheral where you can develop USB applications right away and we do provide sample code such as USB mouse (PR26 hardware), USB bootloader and many more.
THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH SK40C AND 20MHZ CRYSTAL ONLY! PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE UIC00A OR UIC00B TO LOAD PROGRAM.
DO NOT TRY TO USE THE ONBOARD SK40C’S 5V TO POWER UP DC MOTORS AS IT MAY DAMAGE THE REGULATOR.
- ICSP connector for UIC00B -simple and fast method to load program.
- Perfect fit for 40 pins PIC16F and PIC18F.
- 2 x programmable switch.
- 2 x LED indicator.
- Exchangeable Crystal.
- Existing pad for 16 x 2 characters LCD display.
- UART connection to interface with other controller or even computer.
- USB on board for certain PIC18F.
- Eliminate users difficulty in using the PIC
- Users are able to utilize the function of PIC by directly plugging in the I/O components in whatever way that is convenient to the user.
- The bootloader can still be applied in loading program.
- This kit comes WITHOUT PIC microcontroller to provide the freedom for the user to choose PIC type.
1x SK40C board
A 16-way header pin
1 x PIC16F877A Microcontroller
A 20 MHz Crystal
DATASHEET / USER GUIDE
my first specification - Hardik