28 Pins PIC Start-up Kit - SK28A
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
INDUSTRIAL GRADE PCB.
EVERY BOARD IS BEING TESTED BEFORE IT IS SHIPPED OUT.
COMPACT PLATFORM AND BREADBOARD-FRIENDLY
SUITABLE FOR HOBBYISTS AND EXPERT.
SAVE DEVELOPMENT AND SOLDERING TIME.
TURN PIN FOR CRYSTAL COMES WITH 20MHZ CRYSTAL BY DEFAULT, THE USER MAY USE CRYSTAL AT VARIOUS FREQUENCIES
MINI USB SOCKET ON BOARD MAY USE PIC18F2550 FOR USB DEVICE DEVELOPMENT, EXAMPLE USB BOOTLOADER.
2×8 CHARACTER PARALLEL LCD PAD READY (OPTIONAL).
This is 28 Pins PIC Start-up Kit – SK28A. The SK28A is new starter kit designed for 28-pin PIC which supports all 8-bit, 5V operated, 28-pin PDIP PIC. This board comes with the basic element for the user to begin project development.
- Industrial grade PCB.
- Every board is being tested before it is shipped out.
- Compact platform and breadboard-friendly
- Suitable for hobbyists and expert.
- Save development and soldering time.
- No extra components required for the PIC to function.
- All I/O pins nicely labeled to avoid misconnection by users.
- 1 x Programmable switch
- 1 x LED indicator
- Turn pin for crystal comes with 20MHz Crystal by default, the user may use crystal at various frequencies
- Mini USB socket on board may use PIC18F2550 for USB device development, example USB Bootloader.
- 2×8 Character Parallel LCD pad ready (optional).
- PICkit2/3 port for loading program or you can use UIC00B + UIC-A for program loading.
- Suitable for PIC16F876A, PIC16F886, PIC18F252, PIC18F2520, PIC18F2550 and more…
1 x 28 Pins PIC Start-up Kit – SK28A
DATASHEET / USER GUIDE