AZ3166 WiFi IOT Developer Kit
1) EMW3166 Wi-Fi module with 256K SRAM，1M+2M Byte SPI Flash.
2) DAP Link emulator.
3) Micro USB.
4) 3.3V DC-DC, maximum current 1.5A.
5) Codec, with microphone and earphone socket.
Share this product:
IoT DevKit, as its name says, is made for building cloud-enabled IoT apps in a productive and fun manner.The development kit provides a smart hardware solution. It is compatible with Arduino with abundant peripherals and sensors. AZ3166 could be used for the development of IoT and smart hardware prototype, making it a continent to verify the software and function of users. The product could connect to Azure and mobile phones fast and safely. With AZ3166, customers could cut down the period of research. AZ3166 has software and hardware and would be supported by the developer community, including development kit and demo for quick connection to cloud service.
- EMW3166 Wi-Fi module with 256K SRAM，1M+2M Byte SPI Flash
- DAP Link emulator
- Micro USB
- 3.3V DC-DC, maximum current 1.5A
- Codec, with microphone and earphone socket
- OLED, 128×64
- 2 user button
- 1 RGB light
- 3 working status indicator
- Security encryption chip
- Infrared emitter
- Connecting finger extension interface
1 x AZ3166 Main Board
1 x Micro USB Cable
4 x Rubber Pad