PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
AC INPUT VOLTAGE: 100-120VAC/4.8A OR 200-240VAC/2.4A
LAYER RESOLUTION: ±0.10MM
PRINTING MATERIAL: PLA, ABS, PVA, PEVA, HIPS
3D FLATBED PRINTER.
ACRYLIC PLATE, MORE STABLE AND DURABLE.
SUPPORT ABS, PLA, PVA, WOOD, AND NYLON EASY TO USE.
SUPPORT SD CARD WITH LCD FOR OFF-LINE PRINTING (INCLUDED WITH THE PRINTER).
SUPPORT BOWDEN EXTRUDER.
The newest way to print quality 3D models right from your desk for visualization, collaboration, and functional prototyping testing. The all-new 5th gen Prusa i3 desktop 3D Printer DIY Kit is the latest version of its class. It is closely based on its predecessor, but with a host of innovative new refinements.The newest way to print quality 3D models right from your desk for visualization, collaboration, and functional prototyping testing.
FREE items included in the Package : 8GB SD card + LCD+ Spool Header.
Note: Package Does not include any Filament.
- 3D flatbed printer.
- Acrylic Plate, more stable and durable.
- Support ABS, PLA, PVA, WOOD, and NYLON easy to use.
- Support SD card with LCD for off-line printing (Included with the printer).
- Support Bowden extruder.
- Can be used for printing different items like small components model, decoration etc.
- Special printing software, transfer the STL file to print file.
- Special frame design for you to see the printing process clearly.
- Can make true-to-life and high-resolution models and objects.
- Quiet while working.
- Max heated bed temperature about 110°C(adjustable).
- Max extruder temperature about 240°C.
1 x 5th gen Prusa i3 desktop 3D Printer DIY Kit
DATASHEET / USER GUIDE
my first specification - Hardik