Multi-Function Arduino Expansion Shield
1) 10K adjustable precision potentiometer.
2) 3 x Independent push buttons.
3) Piezo buzzer.
4) DS18B20 temperature sensor interface.
5) LM35 temperature sensor interface.
6) Infrared receiver interface.
Share this product:
This Arduino Uno and Leonardo compatible multifunction experimenter shield have a large range of features which makes it ideal for beginners who just want to experiment and learn, or just as a general-purpose shield for more advanced uses. Besides the feature-rich range of components fitted to the shield, there is also a range of expansion headers for convenient interfacing of external modules and components. The shield includes R3-type headers for easy connection to your Arduino board.
- 4 digit 7-segment LED display module driven by two serial 74HC595's
- 4 x surface mount LED's in a parallel configuration
- 10K adjustable precision potentiometer
- 3 x Independent push buttons
- Piezo buzzer
- DS18B20 temperature sensor interface
- LM35 temperature sensor interface
- Infrared receiver interface
- Serial interface header for convenient connection to serial modules such as Bluetooth, wireless interface, voice module, a voice recognition module etc
1 x Multifunction Shield For Arduino Uno