Arduino Due R3 ARM Cortex-M3 Board
1) Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
2) Operating Voltage: 3.3V
3) Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
4) Input Voltage (limits): 6-16V
5) Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)
6) Analog Input Pins: 12
7) Analog Outputs Pins: 2 (DAC)
8) A 32-bit core, that allows operations on 4 bytes wide data within a single CPU clock.
9) CPU clock at 84Mhz
10)96KBytes of SRAM
Share this product:
The Arduino Due is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU. It is the first Arduino board based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller. It has 54 digital input/output pins, 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs, an 84 MHz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC, 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
The SAM3X has 512KB of flash memory for storing code. The bootloader is pre-burned in a factory from Atmel and is stored in a dedicated ROM memory. The available SRAM is 96KB in two contiguous banks of 64KB and 32KB. All the available memory can be accessed directly as a flat addressing space.
- A 32-bit core, that allows operations on 4 bytes wide data within a single CPU clock.
- CPU clock at 84Mhz
- 96KBytes of SRAM
- 512KBytes of flash memory for code
- A DMA controller, that can relieve the CPU from doing memory intensive tasks.
- Microcontroller: AT91SAM3X8E
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Input voltage(recommended): 7V - 12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-16V
- Digital I / O pins: 54(of which 12 provide PWM output)
- Analog input pins: 12
- Analog outputs pins: 2(DAC)
- Total DC output current on all I / O lines: 130mA
- DC current for 3.3V pin: 800mA
- Flash memory: 512KB all available for the user applications
- SRAM: 96KB(two banks: 64KB and 32KB)
- Clock speed: 84MH
1 X Arduino Due R3 ARM Cortex-M3 Board