Arduino Uno R3 Board By Generic
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input or output pins(of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- Easy to learn Microcontroller using Arduino boards.
- Easy application programming using open source IDE
- Ready Library for most of sensors and application modules.
- More informaiton on www.arduino.cc
- 256k Flash Memory
- 16Mhz Clock Speed
- ATmega328 Controller
- Working Freq. 16MHz
- Digital IO 13
- PWM Channel 6
- Flash 32Kb
- SRAM 2Kb
- EEPROM 1Kb
- DC current / IO 40mA
- DC current / IO 50mA (3.3V)
- Input Voltage 6V to 20V DC
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.