PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The VS1053 is a great MP3 decoder, it is capable of decoding Ogg Vorbis/MP3/AAC/WMA/MIDI audio and encoding IMA ADPCM and user-loadable Ogg Vorbis, can drive 30 ohm headphones with no additional power supply. This VS1053 MP3 Shield is designed based on VS1053B from VLSI. For the best headphone listening experience, the VS1053 includes EarSpeaker spatial processing which accurately simulates how a room with stereo loudspeakers would sound. In addition to being able to decode all major formats, VS1053 is capable of recording in Ogg Vobis files. With the SD card slot on the other side of the board, you can play mp3 files from SD card using this shield. It is easily to drop it in your project or make a mp3 player using your Arduino.
- VS1053 is now the most powerful VLSI company VS10xx series chips, in addition to play all kinds of music format, also supports OGG real-time encoding recording
- SPI interface, control signal lines are leads
- the onboard 3.3 V and 1.8 V "chip AMS - 1117, the largest current 800 ma, single power supply: + 5 VDC, capacitor filter 12.288 Mhz crystal vibration
- 1 headphones and audio output interface
- 1 microphone, used for recording and 1 line_in input interfac, the power indicator light