Arduino Uno Protoshield + Mini Breadboard By Generic
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
Works with the Uno! This prototyping shield is the best out there (well, we think so, at least). It works with UNO, NG, Diecimila and Duemilanove Arduinos..
It has a nice standard 0.1"x0.1" prototying grid with big pads100 x 100 mm
- A IC pattern for adding DIP ICs up to 20 pins
- Power rails down the middle and sides
- A reset button and an extra general use button
- 2 3mm general use LEDs, red and green, as well as 2 matching resistors
- The ICSP header is up top if you like to upload to your Arduino using a programmer
- A surface-mount chip area for up to 14 SOIC size parts
- Compatible with either tiny breadboards or 'standard' breadboards with the rails removed.
- Every pin is brought out, including the new 3V and Reset header pins
- 2 0.1uF capacitors on either side for extra power stability
Product Specification, Right here