Mini Breadboard For Arduino (170 point)
1) Perform prototyping quickly and run your circuits.
2) Breadboard allows you to build and test circuits faster
3) Prevents waste of time by dealing with processes such as soldering and printed circuit boards.
Share this product:
The SYB-170 Mini Solderless Breadboard is named for its 170 tie points. It has 17 columns of 10 holes, which are separated into two pairs by a central notch, and labeled 1 to 17. Each column is also labeled, with a letter from A to J to that they can be easily referenced in instructions ( like the squares on a chess board ).
It has a peel and sticks adhesive backing as well as two mounting holes for M2 screws so you can anchor it down.
This solderless, re-usable breadboard is made from sturdy ABS plastic housing. Great for prototyping, testing and creating add-on modules or new circuits. It’s standard nickel plated spring clips ensure longevity and firm grip. As a single unit, the PTBB-170W provides one large (170) tie-point IC circuit terminal strip.
If you run out of space, the PTBB-400W can be pair with additional breadboards (below) to accommodate larger projects. Works with LEDs, transistors, diodes, capacitors, and resistors.
- Use: experimental, testing, robot
- Matching jumper, diameter 0.8mm
- Accepts 20-29 AWG wire sizes.
- Adhesive-backed for permanent mounting.
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips
Package Includes :
1 x 170 pts Mini Breadboard SYB-170