Lilypad 328 Atmega328p Main Board Compatible With Arduino
1) Suitable for simple projects
2) Don’t supply more than 5.5 V else you will damage your board.
3) Per pin max current allowed is 40 mA
4) Max current for entire package should not exceed 200 mA
Share this product:
The LilyPad Arduino Main Board is a small sewable computer. It can be stitched to fabric and connected to other electronic pieces with conductive thread. This LilyPad board has 22 pins — the silver petal-like tabs that ring the outside of the board — twice as many as any other LilyPad Arduino. Each of these pins, with the exception of (+) and (-), can control an attached input or output device (like a light, motor, or switch).
This board is based on the ATmega328V microcontroller. The microcontroller is the black square in the center of the board (top view). You can program this LilyPad board using the Arduino programming environment. See the LilyPad Arduino getting started guide for instructions on setting up your board and writing programs.
- This board has 22 pins (20 IO pins plus power (+) and ground (-) pins).
- Total pins 22
- Digital IO pins 20
- Analog input pins 6
- PWM pins 6
- Power board requires 2.7-5.5 Volts. Sew an appropriate power supply to the (+) and (-) pins
- 50mm outer diameter
- Thin 0.8mm PCB
Model Type LilyPad
Microcontroller Chip ATmega168 or ATmega328V
Operating Voltage (VDC) 2.7 ~ 5.5
Input Voltage(Recommended) 2.7V-5.5 V
Analog I/O Pins 6
Digital I/O Pins 14
PWM Digital I/O Pins 6
Flash Memory 16 KB
EEPROM 512 bytes
DC Current per I/O Pin (mA) 40
Diameter (mm) 50
Weight (gm) 8
Shipment Weight 0.012 kg
Shipment Dimensions 5 × 5 × 1 cm
1 x Lilypad 328 Atmega328p Main Board Compatible With Arduino