PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
- ICSP CONNECTOR FOR UIC00A /B-SIMPLE AND FAST METHOD TO LOAD PROGRAM.
- PERFECTLY FIT FOR 40 PINS DSPIC (16-BIT),
- NOT FOR THE 40-PINS 8-BIT PIC.
- 2 X PROGRAMMABLE SWITCH.
- 2 X PROGRAMMABLE LED INDICATOR.
- CHANGEABLE CRYSTAL – DEFAULT 10MHZ.
- EXISTING PAD FOR 16 X 2 CHARACTERS LCD DISPLAY.
This is 40 Pins dsPIC Start-Up Kit – SKDS40A. The SKds40A is designed to support Microchip 40-pin dsPIC MCU. It supports dsPIC30F3011, 4011, 3014, 4013.This starter kit comes with the basic components for the dsPIC to execute the program. It is ready to be plug and use.
THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH SKDS40A AND 10MHZ CRYSTAL, PLEASE LOOK AT THE PACKING LIST IN USER’S MANUAL FOR DETAILS.
- ICSP connector for UIC00A /B-simple and fast method to load program.
- Perfectly fit for 40 pins dsPIC (16-bit), NOT for the 40-pins 8-bit PIC.
- 2 x programmable switch.
- 2 x programmable LED indicator.
- Changeable Crystal – default 10MHz.
- Existing pad for 16 x 2 characters LCD display.
- UART connection to interface with other controller or even computer.
- And all the necessities to eliminate users difficulty in using dsPIC
- Users are able to utilize the functionality of dsPIC by directly plugging in the I/O components in whatever way that is convenient to the user.
- This kit comes WITHOUT dsPIC microcontroller to provide the freedom for the user to choose dsPIC type.
- Sample Source code is provided for basic functions of LCD message display, LEDs control, reading switch and UART communication.
- Sample code is being developed based on MPLAB C30 C Compiler.
1 x 40 Pins dsPIC Start-Up Kit – SKDS40A
DATASHEET / USER GUIDE
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.