- A change of the FTDI chip to a CH340G chip, which we expect is because the previous FTDI chips were high quality clones instead of the originals, and thus has the chance of becoming blocked with current and future FTDI driver updates. With the CH340G chip, however, this is no longer a concern, as the CH340G drivers are open-source, allowing clones and reverse-engineers chips to stay up to date and not get blocked from future updates.
- An updated ATMEGA1284P chip, which seems to be made to a higher quality specification, with an updated design to ensure the chip stays current in modern times.
- The addition of Smoother, quieter stepper drivers, which are not TMC drivers, but instead are low-cost "StepStick" variations of the classic A4988 Stepper Drivers. This reduces noise and vibration while still offering the same characteristics that previous models offered.
3D Printer Compatibility – Creality Ender 3
Firmware Version – V1.1.4 | Ender 3 Firmware
Integrated Stepper Drivers – StepStick A4988 Drivers
Printer Axis Support – E / Z / Y / X
Voltage Input – 12V / 24V DC (Optional)
Operating Voltage – 12V / 24V DC
1) X, Y and Z End Stops
2) Fan and Aux Fan
3)Extruder Temperature (ETEMP)
4)Heatbed Thermistor (B-MOT)
- Do not connect the mainboard or repalce any module inter-face operation(except SD and USB)when the power is on.
- Please pay attention to the positive and negative of the power line and all the connecting ports before power on. Avoid to damage the motherboard.
- Do not touch the motherboard with wet hands and keep it dry.
- Please turn the power off in time in case of emergency.
Creality Ender-3 Motherboard V1.1.4 for 3D Printer