AVR Development Board V3.0
1) AVR micro-controller is based on Modified Harvard architecture.
2) AVR micro-controller uses RISC Instruction Set Architecture.
3) It uses UART, USART, LIN, CAN, Ethernet, SPI, I2S communication protocols.
4) It consumes low power.
5) Its speed is 1 clock per instruction cycle.
6) It uses Flash, SRAM, EEPROM memory.
Share this product:
This Evaluation board provides an easy and low-cost way to develop projects on ATMEGA32 Microcontroller. All the required software's available as a free download including a C compiler.
Standard ATMEGA32 CPU with 7.3728MHz clock
Power ON Reset and Manual Reset
Power indicating LED
7.3728MHz crystal suitable for serial communication
16x2 character LCD
2K bytes of EEPROM
L293 Motor Driver
Four 7-Segment multiplexed display
8 LED Array
RS232 to TTL converter
4*4 Matrix Keypad
8 Switch array
On-board Regulated power supply
Port Extension for all ports
12V, 5V, and Ground source for external connection
ISP pins/connectors for programming the microcontroller
No need to remove the microcontroller from the board
Single-layer PCB with FR4 material
On board Demo Projects
It contains an on-chip central processing unit (CPU), Read-only memory (ROM), Random access memory (RAM), input/output unit, interrupt controller, etc. Therefore a microcontroller is used for high-speed signal processing operation inside an embedded system.
1 x AVR Development Board V3.0.