Wireless RF Transmitter Remote control 433MHz 4 Channel
1) Operating voltage: DC12V
2) Operating Current: 10mA @ 12V
3) Radiated power: 10mw @ 12V
Share this product:
The Wireless RF Tx/Rx Remote control 433 MHz 4 Channel can be composed of a fixed code four radio receiver circuits, remote control of four four-bit data output code corresponding to the module, you can easily make up a wireless remote control receiver circuit.
They are widely applied in the majority home electronics enthusiasts, industrial remote control electronic product design and development can be very good as a single-chip signal input source, especially for students and colleges electronic circuit design, the graduate design of the remote control circuit portion.
There are four buttons on the remote control and respectively correspond to the four data bits to the receiving board output pin D0, D1, D2, and D3.
Press the buttons to transmit signals, the corresponding data bit is output high.
Modulation mode: ASK (Amplitude Modulation).
Encoder types: fixed code.
- Operating voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 10mA @ 12V
- Radiated power: 10mw @ 12V
- Transmission distance :50-100M (Open field, the receiver sensitivity of -100dbm)
- Transmitting frequency: 433 MHZ
- Modulation mode: ASK (Amplitude Modulation)
- Encoder types: fixed code
1 X Wireless RF Tx/Rx Remote control 433 MHz 4 Channel