PICKIT3 USB PIC Programmer / Debugger Compatible
1) Type: Debugger/Programmer.
2) Tool/Board Application: Debugging/Programming.
3) MCU Supported Families: Flash-based PIC MCUs.
4) Core Architecture: PIC, dsPIC.
Share this product:
PIC kit 3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer compatible to Microchip uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer. The PICkit3 allows debugging and programming of PIC and ds PIC Flash microcontrollers using the powerful graphical user interface of the MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Type: Debugger/Programmer
- Tool/Board Application: Debugging/Programming
- MCU Supported Families: Flash based PIC MCUs
- Core Architecture: PIC, dsPIC
- IC Product Type: In-Circuit Debugger
- USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- Real-time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range)
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
- Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
1 x PICKIT3 USB PIC Programmer / Debugger Compatible.