PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
It also withstands voltages of up to 2500 VRMS. STM8 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with STMicroelectronics's ST Visual Develop (STVD) or ST Visual Program (STVP) software. STM32 applications use the USB full speed interface to communicate with Atollic, IAR, Keil or TASKING integrated development environments. Support Kernel M0,M1,M2,M3,M4 with JTAG/SWD interface STM32 series MCU, Support all with SWIM interface STM8 series MCU ST-LINK/V2 connect PC via high-speed USB2.0.
- 5 V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- SWIM specific features
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
- 1.65 V to 3.6 V application voltage supported on the JTAG/SWD interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- JTAG supported
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication supported
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Direct firmware update feature supported (DFU)