DC To AC SSR-25DA Solid State Relay Module 3-32 VDC /24-380VAC 25A
1) Long service life and high reliability.
2) Reduced electromagnetic interference.
3) Highly reliable, compact size designed to offer users maximum simplicity.
4) Trigger resistance: 470-560KΩ.
5) Switching Voltage (VAC):24-380.
Share this product:
This is an SSR-25VA Solid State Relay Module 470-560KΩ/24-380VAC 25VA. A solid-state relay (SSR) is an electronic switch, which, unlike an electromechanical relay, contains no moving parts. The types of SSR are photo-coupled SSR, transformer-coupled SSR, and hybrid SSR. A photo-coupled SSR is controlled by a low voltage signal which is isolated optically from the load. The control signal in a photo-coupled SSR typically energizes an LED which activates a photo-sensitive diode. The diode turns on a back-to-back thyristor, silicon-controlled rectifier, or MOSFET transistor to switch the load.
- Long service life and high reliability
- Reduced electromagnetic interference
- Highly reliable, compact size designed to offer users maximum simplicity.
Rated Viltage- 25
Switching Voltage- 24-380@25A
Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)
Shipment Weight- 0.1KG
- 1 x DC To AC SSR-25DA Solid State Relay Module 3-32 VDC /24-380VAC 25A.