Load Cell weighing sensor table top wide bar 80KG
1) Electronic platform scale.
2) Digital scale.
3) Parcel post scale.
4) Electronic balance.
Share this product:
This wide bar load cell (sometimes called a strain gauge) can translate up to 80kg of pressure (force) into an electrical signal. Each load cell is able to measure the electrical resistance that changes in response to, and proportional of, the strain (e.g. pressure or force) applied to the bar. With this gauge you will be able to tell just how heavy an object is, if an object’s weight changes over time, or if you simply need to sense the presence of an object by measuring strain or load applied to a surface.
Each wide bar load cell is made from an aluminum-alloy and is capable of reading a capacity of 10kg. These load cells have four strain gauges that are hooked up in a Wheatstone bridge formation. The color code on the wiring is as follows: red = E+, green = O+, black = E-, and white = O-. Additionally, these load cells offer an IP65 protection rating and feature four M6 sized thru holes for mounting purposes.
- Single Point Off-center Load Measuring Capability
- Economical and Low Profile Cell
- Aluminium-alloy, Colorless anodized
- Glue sealed
- Dimensions: 130 x 30 x 22 mm, 410mm Wire
- Bench, Counting & Postal Scales
- Check Weighers (Recommended platform size : 250x350mm)
1 X Load Cell - 80kg Wide Bar.