ECG Sensor Module Heart Rate Pulse with Electrode
1) Designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals.
2) Leads-Off Detection.
3) Shutdown Pin.
4) LED Indicator.
5) Analog Output.
6) 3.5 mm Jack for Biomedical Pad Connection.
Share this product:
This is a cost-effective ECG Sensor used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be charted as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading. ECGs can be extremely noisy, out AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op amp to help obtain a clear signal. This sensor can be connected to an Arduino/Raspberry Pi, etc. Sample codes are easily available on the internet.
The AD8232 is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other biopotential measurement applications. It is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals in the presence of noisy conditions, such as those created by motion or remote electrode placement.
- Operating Voltage - 3.3V
- Analog Output
- Leads-Off Detection
- Shutdown Pin
- LED Indicator
- 3.5mm Jack for Biomedical Pad Connection or Use 3 pin header
- Low supply current: 170 μA (typical)
- Accepts up to ±300 mV of half cell potential
- 3-pole adjustable low-pass filter with adjustable gain
- Integrated right leg drive (RLD) amplifier
- Single-supply operation: 2.0 V to 3.5
1 X Ecg module heart ECG monitoring sensor module
1 x Sensor cable
3 x Electrode Pads