Load Cell 120KG Table Top Wide Bar
1) Type - Single Point Load Cell.
2) Protection - IP65.
3) Applications Weighing Scales, Retail, Bench & Counting Scales.
4) Rated Load 120 Kg. Max.
5) Excitation Voltage 5-12V DC.
Share this product:
A load cell is a transducer that is used to create an electrical signal whose magnitude is directly proportional to the force being measured. The various types of load cells include hydraulic load cells, pneumatic load cells, and strain gauge load cells. This is a standard load cell for measuring weight up to 120 Kg. The most common use of this sensor is in a weighing machines.
- I/P - Red(+),Black(-)
- O/P - Green(+),White(-)
- Type - Single Point Load Cell
- Protection - IP65
- Applications Weighing Scales, Retail, Bench & Counting Scales
- Rated Load 120 Kg. Max
- Excitation Voltage 5-12V DC
- Operating Temperature -20 °C to +65 °C
- Zero Balance +/- 1% Full Scale
1 X Load Cell 120KG Table Top Wide Bar .