Load Cell 300KG Table Top Wide Bar
1) Simple and easy interface to connect to Arduino/Raspberry Pi using HX711 Breakout Board.
2) Precision: 0.02.
3) Ingress protection: IP65 Not to be affected by water sprinkled from any direction in a short period of time.
4) Integral structure and easy to install or calibrate.
Share this product:
A load cell is a transducer that is used to create an electrical signal whose magnitude is directly proportional to the force being measured. The various types of load cells include hydraulic load cells, pneumatic load cells and strain gauge load cells. This is a standard load cell for measuring weight up to 300 Kg. The most common use of this sensor is in weighing machine. Every weighing machine which shows weight has a loadcell as sensing element. This conversion is indirect and happens in two stages. Through a mechanical arrangement, the force being sensed deforms a strain gauge.
- I/P - Red(+),Black(-)
- O/P - Green(+),White(-)
- Type - Single Point Load Cell
- Protection - IP65
- Applications Weighing Scales, Retail, Bench & Counting Scales
- Rated Load 300 Kg. Max
- Excitation Voltage 5-12V DC
- Operating Temperature -20 °C to +65 °C
- Zero Balance +/- 1% Full Scale
1 X Load Cell 300KG Table Top Wide Bar.