CP2102 USB to UART TTL Module
1. Standard interface layout, compatible with a variety of Arduinos such as the Pro Mini.
2. Original FTDI FT232 chip, stable performance.
3. USB power has current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse.
4. RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator.
5. With power, sending, receiving indicator, working status LED indicators.
6. Mini USB Port Connection.
7. Support 3.3V, 5V.
Share this product:
CP2102 chip from Si-Labs is a single chip USB to UART bridge IC. It requires minimal external components. CP2102 can be used to migrate legacy serial port based devices to USB.
- Stable and reliable chipset CP2102.
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps
- Byte receives buffer; 640 bytes transmit buffer.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- USB suspend states are supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
- Size: 42mm X 15mm.
- Weight: 4g
1 X CP2102 USB-UART Link.