PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The PAM8610 is a 10W (per channel) stereo Class-D audio amplifier with DC Volume Control which offers low THD+N (0.1%), low EMI, and good PSRR thus high-quality sound reproduction. The 32 steps DC volume control has a +32dB to -75dB range. The PAM8610 runs off of a 7V to 15V supply at much higher efficiency than competitors’ ICs. The PAM8610 only requires very few external components, significantly saving cost and board space. The PAM8610 is available in a 40pin QFN 6mm*6mm package.
- Product Name: Digital audio amplifier board
- Model: XH ~ M120
- Work: Class D (PWM modulation)
- Chip selection: PAM8610
- Scope of supply: DC6 ~ 15V
- Keep pushing Voltage: DC12V
- Output Power: 15W * 2
- Channel Type: Dual Channel
- SNR: 90dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-15KHZ
- Quiescent current: 20MA(DC 12V)
- Input Impedance: 20M
- Recommend Speaker: 10-100W
- Harmonic distortion: <0.1 percentage
How to use:
- The power supply voltage limit is 16.5V, do not use more than this voltage.
- The power supply is recommended for 12v, 3A power supply filter better
- 4-8 inch stereo speakers recommended.
- Do not short-circuit the audio output to each other or shorted to ground
- Carefully check before electricity, ensure the wiring is correct before electricity