PL2303 USB to Serial TTL Cable by Generic
Brand : Generic
Share this product:
USB-TTL Converter Serial Cable - PL2303 Based - 4 Wire
This 1 meter long USB-TTL Serial converter cable is the easiest way to connect serial TTL devices to PC using USB connector. The cable has total 4 wires out and can also be used to supply 5V, 500mA power from USB port to your circuits and devices. PL2303 chip-set inside the USB housing supports various standard baud rates and can be used with Windows based systems with driver support for Win XP, 7,8,10. Also, supports GNU/Linux systems.
- RED Wire - Power 5V, 500mA
- BLACK Wire - Ground
- WHITE Wire - RX
- GREEN Wire - TX
- Built-in TTL COM PC-PL2303HX Chip.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 4 pin connector.
- Simple and Easy way to give USB support to your designs.
- Available for Linux, Mac, WinCE and Windows (XP, 2003), Vista, Win 7
1 X PL2303 USB to Serial TTL Cable by Generic