This is the CP2102(6-pin) USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converter module. This is a great little tool for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board can simply attach to a USB bus and will appear as a standard COM port.
ThisCP2102 doesn’t require any external oscillator, it onboard-board voltage regulator, and it even uses a reprogrammable internal EEPROM for the device description. The full hardware UART has flow control for baud rates from 300bps to 921600bps.
This breakout also allows you to connect the TX/RX pins of your favorite microcontroller or serial application to the RX/TX pins of the breakout, creating a simple serial cable replacement.FEATURES:
- USB to TTL Serial Converter
- USB to TTL Adapter.
- Use this device to connect your PC to a serial (TTL level) device.
- Uses CP2102 chipset and has a standard 0.1" pitch terminal strip to connect directly to UART or I/O pins for easy access to your MCU
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6 pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- All handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
- Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, Window7, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X & Linux 2.40.
- Size: 42mm X 15mm (approx) .
- Weight: 4g (approx).
- The USB side must be connected to PC or Mac. Other USB devices like a digital camera, scanner and printer is not allowed.
1 X USB to TTL Converter
1 X Standard 4 pin 0.1" pitch female to female cable
1 X Driver CD