PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The Single-channel 5V 30A Relay Module power failure relay is a 1-channel relay module board with LED indicators, It can be controlled by microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM any other microcontroller operating at 5V.
The relay module uses an authentic quality mechanical relay and the industry’s top quality subminiature two-way isolation optical coupling which gives you the strong anti-interference ability, and stable performance.
The user can choose the relay control level, can be a high level off, also can be low level and off. The Songle Single-channel 5V 30A Relay Module Power Failure Relay contains a limited flow resistance, can directly use the power supply is negative control, you can also use the MCU I/O control.
The relay module equips a power indicator light (red), 1 road relay status indicator light (blue). With this relay, you can easily control electrical appliances, lights, etc.
- Optical coupling isolation, driving ability is strong, stable performance; Trigger current is 5mA
- The module can be set high level or low-level trigger by the jumper
- Rated current of the interface is 16A
- DC+ and JD+ shorted by jumper cap, DC- and JD- shorted with jumper cap, it is the same voltage between trigger terminal and relay control terminal.
- High and low-level trigger mode selection. Jumper and L pin connection, IN pin, is low-level triggerJumper and H pin connection, IN pin, is the high-level trigger.
- DC+ : DC power supply positive pole
- DC- :DC power supply negative pole
- IN : signal triggering pin
- JD+ : relay control voltage positive
- JD- : relay control voltage negative
- DC+ and JD+ shorted by jumper cap, DC- and JD- shorted with jumper cap, it is the same voltage between trigger terminal and relay control terminal
- High and low level trigger mode selection. Jumper and L pin connection, IN pin is low level triggerJumper and H pin connection, IN pin is high level trigger
- Normally closed pin (NC) : relay normally closed pin
- Common pin (COM) : relay common pin
- Normally opened pin (NO) : relay normally opened pin
- Dimensions : 50 x 33 x 24 mm
- Weight : 36 gm
1 X FC65 5V 30A DC Optocoupler Isolated Relay Module