PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The KK2.1.5 is by far the easiest way to get your multirotor in the air! The ONLY true "PLUG & PLAY" solution for flight control, this is a full feature flight controller that will operate everything from a Bi-Copter to an Octocopter.
The KK-Mini is the next Big/Small evolution of the first generation KK flight control boards. The KK-Mini is based on the KK2.1.5 architecture and has all the same inputs and outputs as well as the full functionality of its big brother. The new 36mm designed was adapted to fit the needs of the new mini market.
- Size: 36x36x11.5mm (mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm)
- Weight: 8.6g
- IC: Atmega644 PA
- Gyro/Acc: 6050MPU InvenSense Inc.
- Auto-level: Yes
- Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V
- AVR interface: standard 6 pin.
- Signal from Receiver: 1520us (5 channels)
- Signal to ESC: 1520us
- LCD size: 24*18mm
- Mini buttons size: Four 3.3*4.2mm
- Input rail: Single row 2.54mm pitch pin header for input signal