Naze32 Compatible 10DOF Flight Control board by Generic
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
Naze32 10DOF Flight Control board is designed to run on most frames with stock PIDs, just a few minor settings to get it going. It flies extremely well and offers stunt mode (no auto level), Horizon Mode (auto level when sticks near the center, so you can still flip, etc), and Angle mode (always auto level and limit bank and pitch to 45 degrees). Tight flips and pinpoint point rolls are possible. The plus version includes a Magnetometer and Barometer required for GPS functionality and heads free modes. Designed for standard servo connectors (no special cables), and vertical pins to reduce overall footprint. It will run the 32 bit port of the MultiWii RC flight controller firmware, running an ATmega32u4. he BMP280 barometer and an HMC5833 compass sensor. Adding a compass sensor helps with getting better aircraft heading measurements while you are flying, but most importantly it allows you to add a GPS module to enable position hold flight mode with your drone.
- Version:10 DOF
- Dimensions: 36×36 mm (30.5mm Mounting).
- Weight: 5.3 grams
- Axis: 2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro.
- Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line.
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types: Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X).
- Up to 8 ch RC input – supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum satellite receivers
- Battery voltage monitoring.
- A modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- Clone the repo to any local directory or download the ZIP file in Attachments
- Start Chromium or Google Chrome browser and go to tools -> Extension
- Check the “Developer mode” checkbox (ON the developer mode)
- Click on “Load Unpacked” button on the Upper right corner of the extension page and
- Browse and Select the Downloaded ZIP file from your computer