Hexacopter Combo DIY Basic Kit by Generic
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
This set is a complete combo of Frame, motors, propellers and ESCs required for a Hexacopter.
R550 FRAME FEATURES:
- Built from quality glass fiber and polyamide nylon.
- Integrated PCB connections for direct soldering of your ESCs
- Colored arms for orientation to keep you flying in the right direction.
- Large mounting tabs on main frame bottom plate for easy camera mounting.
- Easy assembly.
- Width: 550mm
- Height: 55mm
- Weight: 435g (w/out electronics)
- Motor Mount Bolt Holes: 16/19mm
RC BRUSHLESS MOTOR 2212 1000KV:
- Runs on 3 Cell Li-Po battery
- ESC Requirement minimum 25A
- Length 43.5mm with shaft
- Diameter 28.5mm
- Shaft Diameter 3.17mm
- 980 RPM/V no load speed
- Thrust with 1047 Prop at 12V: 880gm
30A Yellow Brushless ESC:
- High rate PWM
- Low resistance
- User programmable brake
- Low voltage auto setting based on battery
- Throttle range self-adjusting
- Auto motor cutoff with reset
- Runs motor in forward or reverse
- Safe power arming program ensures motor will not run accidentally after turn on
- Constant Current: 30A
- BEC 3A
- Input Volt: 6V - 12V
- Size: 56mm x 24mm x 8.5mm
- Low-Voltage Cutoff: Auto detect and set