PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
This is a 40A ESC, Multi-copter Brushless Motor Speed Controller with a running current of 40A. The power input uses extreme low output resistance greatly enhance the power stability and has the protective effect on the battery. Separately voltage regulator IC for the microprocessor. providing the good anti-jamming capability. Using Simon K’s a dedicated multi-copter program tgy_debug, and the master chip with high stability crystal oscillator, making the motor control to more precise.
- Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles)
- Break Current (> 10 s): 55A
- BEC output: 5 V / 2 A
- Size (L x W x H): 68x25 8 mm
- Battery: 2-S 3 S (Lipo) / 5-9 cells (NiMH)
- BEC output capability: 5 servos S (2 s Lipo) / 4 servos s (3 S Lipo)