PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
- The CC3D board is an all-in-one hardware that runs the stabilization OpenPilot firmware. It can be configured to monitor each cell of fly-wing flies on an octocopter and be monitored via the software OpenPilot Ground Control Station (GCS). CopterControl from the OpenPilot project represents a new generation of multi-purpose aircraft stabilization platforms.
- The CC3D has been designed from the ground up to the following features: - A multi-rotor controller with AutoLevel, including TriCopters, QuadCopters and HexaCopters - A flybarless helicopter controller with AutoLevel - A Fixed Wing UAV controller The CopterControl hardware has the following properties:
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller run at 90MIPs with 128 KB Flash and 20KB RAM 3 axis high performance MEMS gyros and 3 axis high performance MEMS accelerometers
- Tiny 36mmx36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
- Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux Direct high speed USB support no drivers required, a real plug & play device.
- Spectrum satellite receiver support Innovative FlexiPort technology for maximum connection flexibility 4 MBits board EEPROM for configuration memory Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller run at 90MIPs with 128 KB Flash and 20KB RAM 3 axis high performance MEMS gyros and 3 axis high performance MEMS accelerometers
http://wiki.openpilot.org/display/Doc/CopterControl+Hardware+Manualfor hardware) http://wiki.openpilot.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=20250682for user manual http://wiki.openpilot.org/display/Doc/Installing+the+Ground+Control+Stationfor software http://www.openpilot.org (website)
|Dimensions & Weight|
1.57 in x 1.57 in x 0.59 in (4 cm x 4 cm x 1.5 cm)
0.46 oz (13 g)
1 x Flight controller board
1 x 4-Pin cable (10+/-2cm)
1 x 8-Pin cable (10+/-2cm)