TTL Converter Module Mini RS232 MAX3232
1) High speed, replaceable MAX232 based. The device fitted supports up to 120kbps.
2) Works with PCs or Laptops.
3) Supports microcontroller UARTs – 5V TTL signal levels.
4) Single DC supply: wide input range for 4201 or 5V for 4202 and 4203.
5) Small PCB footprint of 50´40mm.
6) Low current status LED(s).
7) Very low power consumption.
Share this product:
The RS232 to TTL 5V Signal Converter Module is a professional module for projects requiring PC/Laptop RS232 interface to 5V TTL logic. This module converts signals between RS232 voltage levels and TTL voltage levels. It is bi-directional, where TTL signals are converted to RS232 levels and RS232 levels are converted to TTL levels. It is ideal for use in pc interfacing, microcontroller based projects, robotics, or for experimental and educational purposes.
High speed, replaceable MAX232 based. The device fitted supports up to 120kbps
Works with PCs or Laptops
Supports microcontroller UARTs – 5V TTL signal levels.
Low current status LED(s)
Very low power consumption
Optional onboard PSU for internal/external use for a quick start out of the box
Power can be routed to pin 9 (if required) on the RS232 connector – useful for specific applications
Chip Model: MAX232CSE.
Operating Voltage: 3~5V
Max. Baud Rate: No more than 120kbps.
Operation: Full Duplex
Receiver Hysteresis: 300mV
Operating Tempreture: -40°C ~ 85°C
Dimensions in mm (LxWxH): 16.22 x 10.3 x 3.5
Weight: 3 g
– : Gnd
TTL - TXD
TTL - RXD
– : Gnd
RS232 - RX
RS232 - TX
1 x MAX3232 XD-26 MCU Mini RS232 to TTL converter Module UART.