Voice recognition is something that knows exactly what you were saying. It differs from Sound Control, which means controlling the light on and off by making a sound. We've been thinking about a low-cost module which helps to control other devices by voice. Finally we designed this Geeetech Voice Recognition Module, which can recognize as much as 15 voice instruction and be suitable for most cases involving voice control.
It can store 15 pieces of voice instruction. Those 15 pieces are divided into 3 groups, with 5 in one group. First we should record the voice instructions group by group. After that, we should import one group by serial command before it could recognize the 5 voice instructions within that group. If we need to implement instructions in other groups, we should import the group first. This module is speaker independent. If your friend speaks the voice instruction instead of you, it may not identify the instruction.
Please note that speaker independence requires strictly good MIC. The MIC we supply may be not good enough for it to be speaker-independent.
- Voice Module Voltage:4.5-5.5V.
- Voice Module Current:< 40mA
- Voice Module Digital Interface: 5V TTL level UART interface,Recognition accuracy: 99% (under ideal environment).
- Voice Module Analog Interface: 3.5mm mono-channel microphone connector + microphone pin interface.
- Voice Module Size: 30mm x 47mm.
1 X Voice Recognition Module with Microphone - High Sensitivity