PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The Alarm Finder Tracer Buzzer for RC Lost Aircraft is a simple device that plugs into any servo/Rx port, will detect the loss of the TX signal and emit a loud 85dB alarm.
Ideal for warning you if you have not turned off your RX power supply while in the pits, or if you are having trouble finding a model in the long grass, simply turn off your TX and within a minute, the alarm will sound. This is a less expensive solution for a very common problem.
How it Works:
RC lost Airplane finder helicopter Parkflyer tracer glider Aircraft Alarm is very easy to use just connect the alarm between the servo and the receiver, i.e.it acts as a servo extension cord. Now, turn on your TX. and you will hear 2 x beep sound.
Do not move any of the control stick on the TX or simply turn off the TX. You will hear a continuous beep sound after 1 minute. It will stop once u turn on your TX or move the control stick. If you ignore the continuous beep sound for around 2minutes, the beep sound will change the louder V sound.You need to disconnect the alarm from the receiver in order to switch off the alarm. MAKE SURE THE CORRECT POLARITY BEFORE TURN ON THE TX.
- Easy to use.
- Let you know where your RC aircraft is when you lose connection with it.
- Particularly useful when the multirotor is out of control,
- Easy to install, simply connect the alarm between the servo and the receiver.
- Most suitable for finding lost Unmanned Vehicle.
- Small and handy module.
- It becomes very noisy when it loses TX signal as long as it is gets disconnected from the receiver
1 x Alarm Finder Tracer Buzzer
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.