NEMA17 4.2 Kgcm Stepper Motor
1) High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step
2) Provides good starting, stopping and reversing
3) Control of this motor is less costly because of the exclusion of complex control circuitry
4) The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses
Share this product:
Nema17 4.2 kg-cm D-Shaft Stepper motor can provide 4.2 kg-cm of torque at 1.7A current per phase. The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control.
The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold at one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The Nema17 4.2 kg-cm D-shaft Stepper motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver.
They are very useful in the various application, especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters etc.
The motor’s shaft has been machined for good grip with a pulley, drive gear etc. and especially avoiding stall or slip.
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Number of Phase: 2
- Rated Current: 1.6A
- Resistance per phase: 1.6E
- Inductance per phase: 3mH
- Holding Torque: 4.2 kgcm
- Weight:300 grams
- Coil A: Red & Blue
- Coil B: Green & Black
- Length without shaft: 40mm
- Shaft Length: 23mm
- Shaft Dia : 5mm
- Shaft Lenght : D-shaft
- Width: 42mm
1 x NEMA17 4.2 Kgcm Stepper Motor