Stepper motor divides a full rotation into a number of equal steps. Thus , motor’s position can be commanded to move and hold at one of these steps , as long as the motor is carefully sized to the application in respect to torque and speed . We are engaged in supplying and wholesaling a quality approved collection of Stepper Motors which is highly acknowledged and accepted for long service life and high reliability. These offered motors are fabricated by using best grade raw materials and a strict QC is maintained.
- Low maintenance
- Less likely to stall or slip
- Can be used in robotics in a wide scale.
- High reliability
- The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- The motor has full torque at standstill (if the windings are energized)
- Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good stepper motors have an accuracy of 3 – 5% of a step and this error is non-cumulative from one step to the next.
- Excellent response to starting/stopping/reversing.
- Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. Therefore, the life of the motor is simply dependent on the life of the bearing.
- The motors response to digital input pulses provides open-loop control, making the motor simpler and less costly to control.
- It is possible to achieve very low-speed synchronous rotation with a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
- A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.