Motor Driver L293D Module by Generic
Share this product:
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
L293D Driver Board:
This Motor Driver Board is designed to Work with L293D IC. The L293D is a popular motor driver IC designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 600-mA at voltages from 4.5 V to 36 V. With Terminal Blocks for connecting motors & power supply and Berg Sticks for control signals from microcontroller. This can control 2 DC Motors, their direction using control lines and their speed using PWM.
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 36 V
- Separate Input-Logic Supply
- Pin compatible with L293D
- Internal ESD Protection
- Thermal Shutdown
- High-Noise-Immunity Inputs
- Output Current 0.6 A Per Channel
- Peak Output Current 2 A Per Channel
- Output Clamp Diodes for Inductive Transient Suppression.
- This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc.
- Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micromouse, line following robots,robot arms, etc.