PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
The DM542 is a fully Leadshine digital stepper drive developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. Compared with traditional analog drives, DM542 can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Its unique features make DM542 an ideal choice for high requirement applications.
- Leadshine DM542 digital stepper drive.
- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability.
- Input voltage 18-50VDC.
- Output current programmable, from 1A to 4.2A.
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz.
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors.
- Automatic idle-current reduction.
- Over-voltage, over-current protection.
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input.
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes.
- Operating Temperature : 70 C.
Power supply, 20~30 VDC, Including voltage fluctuation and EMF voltage.
Motor Phase A+
Motor Phase A-
Motor Phase B+
Motor Phase B-
Pulse +ve input
Pulse -ve input
Direction +ve input
Direction -ve input
Enable +ve input
Enable -ve input
1 x Leadshine DM542 Digital Stepper Driver 4.2A