PRODUCT DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS
Using ALTERA company’s Cyclone II EP2C5T144 chip as the core of the smallest system, the FPGA easily embedded in the actual application system. Complete from simple logic control, data acquisition, signal processing, mathematical calculations and other functions; All the pins of the core board FPGA chip are all led out, and the board can be directly inserted into the application board. The 5V power supply board on the board can be introduced through the socket and can also be introduced through the pin header.
- Onboard EP2C5T144 chip
- EPROM chip configuration using EPCS4, the size of 4Mbit
- Onboard 50M active patch crystal (Crystal Slaughter halfback)
- Power supply with a largemouth outlet, single 5V power supply
- Board has power indicator and resets switch
- Onboard 3 SMD LED, the LED test can be done an experiment, more experiments using lead to complete
- More IO ports and clock pins through the pin leads through these interfaces can be extended to any memory and peripherals
- Board using high-quality tantalum capacitor power filter
- Support NiosII embedded CPU development
- Board Dimension (LxWxH) mm: 72 x 52 x 13mm
- Weight: 26gm.
1 x ALTERA FPGA Cyclone II EP2C5T144 System Development Board
my first specification - Hardik