E-Bike DC Geared Motor 24V 300RPM 250W WITH Controller By Generic
1) Voltage: 24 volts DC
2) Output: 250 watt
3) Temperature: -20c --45c
4) Turn potential: 5V
5) Brake potential: Low potential brake
Share this product:
MY1016Z2 250W + Motor Controller, DIY Electric Bicycle Kit is the complete set of E-Bike Motor, Motor controller. This combo made with compatibility with each other so you do not need to put efforts to choose them individually for your project and it will save your money as well.
This combo kit includes a 24V 250W DC Geared motor and 24V E-bike controller designed to run motors up to 250 Watts. E-bike Controller incorporates under Voltage protection 20.5 Volts. Maximum current 25 Amps. The current limiting feature prevents controller and motor damage due to over-current conditions. This full fledged combination of motor and controller is great for those wanting to make their own custom electric vehicle, whether it's a scooter or electric bicycle. This electric motor with gear reduction produces more low-end torque than any standard motor. Also due to its robustness, it is also used in many DIY projects making segway, e-cars and in many robotics like ATV robots and combat robots.
This motor is capable of rotation in either the clockwise or counterclockwise direction by reversing the motor’s power wires.
- Voltage: 24 volts DC
- Output: 250 watt
- Temperature: -20c --45c
- Turn potential: 5V
- Brake potential: Low potential brake
- Dimensions: 7.5 X 5.3 X 2.1
- RPM (after Reduction) : 300
- Full load current: 13.4A
- No load Current – 2.2A
- Under voltage protection: 20.5V
- Current Limiting protection: 21.5A
- Torque Constant – 8 N.m (80 kg-cm)
- Torque stall – 40 N.m (400 kg-cm)
- Sprocket: 9Tooth 1/8" bicycle chain
- Voltage: DC 24V
- Under Pressure: 20V±1
- Current Limit: 21A ±1
- Level Brake: high/low
- Turn The Voltage: 1.1-4.3V
- Phase Angle: 60/120
- Power: 250W
- We can attach for the motor, accelerator, brake, battery, battery charging, brake light, power lock.