NodeMCU V2 - ESP8266 Development Board
1) Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
Arduino-like hardware IO.
2) Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network.
3) Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units.
4) Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE.
5) Embeds logic level converter circuits.
6) Has onboard 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip.
Share this product:
NodeMCU v2 - Based ESP8266 Development Kit, based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. NodeMCU v2, combined with NodeMCU Firmware, powers your development in the fastest way. This version has CP2102 USB-TTL instead, larger current support, breadboard compatibility. It can be programmed with the Arduino IDE. High quality USB cable is needed for this board to give high current supply, otherwise your board won’t be recognized.
- Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
- USB – micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Headers – 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Misc – Reset and Flash buttons
- Power – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
- 1x NodeMCU v2 - Based ESP8266 Development Kit.