NRF24L01 2.4GHz Transceiver Module
1) Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability,
2) Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
3) Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
4) Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode.
5) Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna.
6) Built-in voltage regulator.
7) Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications.
Share this product:
The nRF24L01 is designed for operation in the worldwide ISM frequency band at 2.400 - 2.4835GHz. An MCU (microcontroller) and very few external passive components are needed to design a radio system with the nRF24L01. The nRF24L01 is configured and operated through a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI.) Through this interface the register map is available. The register map contains all configuration registers in the nRF24L01 and is accessible in all operation modes of the chip. The embedded baseband protocol engine (Enhanced Shock Burst™) is based on packet communication and supports various modes from manual operation to the advanced autonomous protocol operation.
- NRF24L01 is a universal ISM band monolithic transceiver chip that works in the 2.4-2.5GHz
- Wireless transceiver including Frequency generator, enhanced type, Schock BurstTM, mode controller, power amplifier, crystal amplifier, modulator, demodulator
- The output power channel selection and protocol settings can be set to extremely low current consumption, through the SPI interface
- As the transmit mode, the transmit power is 6dBm, the current is 9.0mA, the accepted mode current is 12.3mA, the current consumption of the power-down mode and standby mode is lower
- Built-in 2.4GHz antenna supports up to six channels of data reception
- Size: 15 x 29mm (including antenna)
- Low operating voltage: 1.9-3.6V
- 125 channels, multi-point communication, and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs
- High Rate: 2Mbps, as air transmission time is very short, greatly reducing collision phenomena in wireless transmission (air transfer rate of software setting: 1Mbps or 2Mbps)
- Low power consumption: When the answer mode communication, fast air transmission and start-up time, which greatly reduces the current consumption
- Low application cost: NRF24L01 integrated part of all high-speed signal processing related to RF protocol, such as: automatic retransmission of lost packets and automatically generating response signals, etc.
- NRF24L01 SPI interface: hardware SPI port, MCU I/O ports
- Internal FIFO is compatible with a variety of microprocessor interfaces, and micro-controller is convenient.
1 x NRF24L01 2.4GHz Transceiver Module.