Bluetooth BLE4.0 Module HM-10
1) Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE.
2) USB Protocol: USB V2.0.
3) Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band.
4) Modulation Mode: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying).
5) Transmitting Power: ≤4dBm.
6) Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER.
7) It’s easy to use and completely encapsulated.
8) You can set it as slave or master.
9) You can use AT command set the baud rate.
Share this product:
Bluetooth 4.0 BLE Serial module based on HM-10 can be configured as MASTER or SLAVE and is able to remotely control up to10 I/O pins. In HM-10 Bluetooth module MCU can be set up and also can controlled by a remote Bluetooth device for setting. The Bluetooth UART RS232 serial Converter Module can easily transfer the UART data through the wireless Bluetooth, without complex PCB layout or deep knowledge in the Bluetooth software stack, you can combine this Bluetooth module with your system.
Bluetooth Module Features:
- Interface: Dual USB 2-Port
- support Central and Peripheral mode switch, modify by AT commander
- UART interface and with baudrate setup function
- Operation Level : 3.3 V
- Working frequency:2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Speed : Asynchronous - 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous - 1Mbps/1Mbps(Max)
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Service: Bluetooth SPP(Master & Slave)
- Power:+3.3VDC 50mA
- Size : 27 x 13 x 0.8mm
- Weight : 8.00g
1 x Bluetooth BLE4.0 Module HM-10.