GSM Modem SIM 900A Board
1) Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz.
2) GPRS class 2/10.
3) Input Voltage : 9V-12V DC.
4) Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT command set).
5) Configurable baud rate.
6) Built-in SIM Card holder.
7) Built-in Network Status LED.
Share this product:
SIM900A Modem is built with Dual Band GSM based SIM900A modem from SIMCOM. It works on frequencies 900/ 1800 MHz. SIM900A can search these two bands automatically. The frequency bands can also be set by AT Commands. The baud rate is configurable from 1200-115200 through AT command. The GSM Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet SIM900A is an ultra compact wireless module. This is a complete GSM module in a SMT type and crafted with a very powerful single-chip processor integrating AMR926EJ-S core, allowing you to benefit from small dimensions.
- Voltage Input: 6V to 12V DC INPUT, On Board Voltage Regulator
- INTERFACE: Voice Communication port, RS232, EXTERNAL TTL INTERFACE
- DATA Tx/ Rx: GSM/GPRS 900/1800/1900 Mhz for VOICE, SMS, DATA, FAX
- Chipset: SIM 900
- Compatible with ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, ARM, AVR, PIC, 8051. - Can also be directly connected to computer via Serial Port (Use GSM Tester or write your own Software)
- Suited for GSM based microcontroller projects (better than sim300 and other gsm modems)
- Option for connecting MIC and SPEAKER directly to GSM MODEM for calls (LINE IN also available) Supports communication through with DB9 Connector, TTL Pins and I2C Pins
- Based upon LM2596 not on LM317
- Power supply 9V -12V
Remote Data Monitor and Control.
Water, gas, and oil flow metering.
AMR (automatic meter reading).
Power station monitoring and control.
Remote POS (point of sale) terminals.
Traffic signals monitor and control.
Power distribution network supervision.
1 x GSM Modem SIM 900A Board.